WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Swahili Name: Nyumbu Ya Montu
Wildebeest's Wisdom Includes:
- Movement toward new opportunities
- Ability to live with the masses
- Understanding of the value of travel
- The ability to move with the seasons
- Understanding of the power of the group in defense
Hear Loon speak
Loon/Great Northern Diver's Wisdom Includes:
- Connection to ancient bird energy
- Use of voice as a signature
- Connection to water energy
- The value of being a strong swimmer
- Understanding dreams and astral travel
Hornbill's Wisdom Includes:
Ability to rear young alone
Protection of young
Pecking your way through obstacles
Breaking out of difficult situations
Platypus' Wisdom Includes:
Connection the ancient animals
Ability to remain unique
Value of remaining as you are
Ability to rear young differently
Back to Main List of Animals