WORKING WITH ANIMAL
"We are many.....and will take a moment.....
..... our wisdom will appear to you before we do."
Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.
Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.
Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.
Hear Sheep speak
Sheep/Ram/Ewe's Wisdom Includes:
- Maintaining balance in dangerous situations
- Confidence in ones abilities
- Courage needed to maintain balance
- New beginnings
- Assurance in new areas
Swahili Name: Kiboko
Hear Hippopotamus speak
Hippopotamus's Wisdom Includes:
- Proper use of aggression
- Ability to move gracefully through emotions
- Mother-fury when necessary
- Birth of new ideas
- Protection of family
Sea Eagle's Wisdom Includes:
An Endangered Species
Hear Caribou speak
Caribou/Reindeer's Wisdom Includes:
- Connection to home over long distances
- Power of wandering
- Protection while traveling
- Social skills
- Retention of ones power in group situations
- Ability to go long periods in the dark
"Why is it......
when we talk to "God" we're praying
but when "God" talks to us,
Back to Main List of Animals